Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead "4.5 out of 5 stars"

Sadly I finished this book yesterday. I attempted to drag this book out for as long as possible because I didn't want this series to ever end. Unfortunately, my curiosity got the best of me and now  my time has come. This book wasn't my favorite one but it wasn't terrible.SPOILER ALERT COMING UP NOW:  I don't know why but Adrian, really annoyed me in this book. The whole time I just wanted to rip him and Rose apart. But in the end I am glad with who she ended up with. Hooray!! There were also parts in this book where I felt needed more explanation, like how certain people knew about her relationship with Dimitri? I don't know but I felt as if the book was sort of rushed towards the end. But Rose has really grown up since the first time we met her and I hope we can catch glimpses of her in Richelle Mead's new series, Blood Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]