Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paperbackswap.com!!

I don't know about you but I like to save money and buying books all the time can get expensive.
So I've decided to share with you guys this website called paperbackswap!
This site is fantastic, I find it very useful and efficient. There are thousands of books to choose from and not only are you saving money on books, but you are also helping the planet by ridding books out of landfills. You know what they say, one mans trash is another ones treasure. I've been a member for about a few years now and I don't regret a minute of it. Getting started isn't hard either ( I would know because I am hopeless with the the internet) but they have step by step instructions to help you along the way. So if you want feel free to go check it out.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]