Sunday, March 27, 2011

save earth sunday!


Save earth Sunday is an event I made to help the planet. Every week on Sunday I will post eco tips we can all use daily to help impact the earth, because together we can change the world! Feel free to post your own eco tip(s) as well and don't forget to leave me a link to your post so I can do it too.
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!


This weeks tip: 1) Ask mom for green school supplies. Going back to school and going green can go hand in hand! Kids can get green school supplies that will make a difference at prices that will make mom happy. Your green school supplies also provide an opportunity to share your thoughts on the environment with other students and teachers who notice that they are a little different.

**Want to take your green routine to the next level? Use a printing company with solid green printing practices to produce your reports and projects.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]