Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday

Hooray Friday!! WOOHOO. :)


 Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you?

1. I smell my food before I eat it. I don't know why but I can't help it.

2. I love the smell of my shed and basement. (its like an old lingering smell of gasoline?) I don't think that's healthy! :x

 3. I seem to always be obsessed with something.

4. I love GLEE!

5. I read every night before bed. :D


Well that's all for now guys! Thanks for reading this. So in the spirit of follow Friday just leave me a comment and I'll follow you. :)

8 comments:

  1. An old follower stop by.

    My sister also do the smelling food :D

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I always read before bed too! No matter what the time, I try to read a bit beforehand. My friend smells her food too! Haha, seems like you enjoy smells cause of your 1 and 2 reasons. I have a horrible sense of smell personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I am a new follower, I also read nightly before bed; it helps me to fall sleep.

    I have listed my answers here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower stopping by. :) I, too, am a pre-bedtime reader. My husband actually saw a study recently that said reading is a better activity than watching TV before bed. See, we're justified! :P Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually watch TV before bed too. If I read, I end up staying up way later!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading helps me go to sleep too. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop. Would love a follow back: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks and a facebook page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. Have a 'good read' weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new follower and fellow Gleek :). I'm actually listening to the Glee soundtrack right now LOL. I also read before I go to bed every night... even if it's really late and I'm really tired. Here’s my Hop and Follow post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I like being obsessed with things. It's the best way to learn tons in a short amount of time.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]