Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop

Hey everyone. It i so nice out right now, so I'll try to keep this short. ;)



Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

A:  I try not to read too many books at once because usually I end up not finishing any of them. Right now I am reading three books; 1 in paper format and 2 on my kindle. 



 "What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?"
A: I've enjoyed the Harry Potter movie series, though I've never read the books so maybe I'm biased. But I've really disliked the Twilight movies; it completely ruined the series for me unfortunately. 

6 comments:

  1. You really must read the Harry Potter books. They are so much better than the movies and are definitely worth a read.

    Happy Friday!
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica, just stopping by on the follow & hop!
    I have issues with books made into movies!
    Come see why!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower #107 love the look of the blog,,and I only like doing 1 series at atime,and mostly reak ebook with the nook..
    thanks for sharing..
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only handle one book at a time as well! School was a nightmare for me! Never cooperative!

    Not a Twilight fan anymore. Liked it okay in the beginning but by the second movie I was getting really annoyed with it all. Funny be the minority with my friends since they're the ones who teased me about reading vampire books back in high school!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've never read HP?? You have to remedy that ASAP. They're wonderful. Better than the movies, of course, although I think the movies to a pretty good job of bringing the story to life.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    Just came across your blog.

    You hate great taste in reading material.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]