Sunday, January 8, 2012

save earth sunday :]

SAVE EARTH SUNDAY, IS AN EVENT that I MADE TO help make others aware of ways we can save the planet. EVERY WEEK ON SUNDAY I WILL POST an ECO TIP(S) WE CAN ALL USE DAILY TO HELP this cause. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND CHANGE THE WORLD! FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN ECO TIP(S) AS WELL AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME A LINK TO YOUR POST SO I CAN DO IT TOO. SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TO DO SOMETHING. :) 


“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller 
Image from www.ieee-earth.org


Today I want to let you know about a company called, ACE (Alliance for Climate Education).  They go around to many different high schools to teach kids about ways they can help the environment. They came to my school a couple of years ago and I thought it was the best presentation that I've ever seen. The information  was actually presented in a way that made everyone want to make a difference.

Here an an example of the presentation below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wureaQdI8nU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I hope this helps to inspire some of you to go out there and make a difference. If you want to start a project but you don't know how to get started check out the ACE website. http://www.acespace.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]