Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday :]


Huzzah! It is Friday once again. Hooray. This weeks question is in honors of fathers day. 


Question: Who is your favorite dad in any book and why?


Answer: hmmm this is a toughy since I can't remember a lot of dads from the books that I've read. Since I have to choose someone I supposed I'll choose Rose's dad from Vampire Academy. He was a kick butt mobster dad. Well I'm not sure if I should call him a dad since he was never there for Rose while she was growing up but he was there in the end.


What as your answer? Leave me a comment below :]



2 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower, just hopping through :) You can find my FF Here
    Thanks!
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Veronica! Also a new follower...I am following you through GFC as lucyatmax. I invite you to visit and follow my bog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . I enjoyed the groucho marx quote! Lol
    Thank you,
    Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]