Sunday, June 24, 2012

Save Earth Sunday

The Lost Generation Video



Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful evening like I am (soaking in the sun as we speak). I haven't been posting my weekly eco tips lately so I am happy to be posting this one. If you don't know, Save Earth Sunday, is an event that I created to raise awareness of the impact that we can have on the environment. Every Sunday I will try to post an eco tip(s) that everyone can use. Together we can make a difference and change the world! Feel free to post your own eco(s) tip in the comments.
If you have stale potato chips or ice cream cones, try microwaving it for about 20 seconds and let them cool. This is a fast way to save food and money.

 For more tips go to earthsaversclubforkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]