Saturday, April 16, 2011

follow friday

Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a great day because "life is meant to be lived." -Eleanor Roosevelt. :)
This weeks question from Follow Friday is:



Q. Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.
A. I try to discuss books with my sister and cousins, but sadly we haven't been able to because everyone is so busy and we just read different books. I think I may have to join a book club or something if I want to talk about my latest read. (so if you recommend any sites or clubs, please let me know.) At first I used to hate reading, I literally despised it. But then when Twilight first came out my older sister and cousins convinced me to give it a go and luckily I did. We probably kept talking about that book for a few years afterward! 




xoxo Veronica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]