Sunday, April 10, 2011

Save Earth Sunday :)

HELLO EVERYONE! Today was such a beautiful day. :) I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.


Save earth Sunday is an event I made to help the planet. Every week on Sunday I will post eco tips we can all use daily to help impact the earth. Together we can change the world! Feel free to post your own eco tip(s) as well and don't forget to leave me a link to your post so I can do it too.



This weeks tip:
Did you know that Americans buy 28 billion single-serving plastic water bottles every year? What's worse is that 80% of them end up in landfills, according to the Container Recycling Institute. To meet the nation's demand for bottled water, over 1.5 million barrels of oil is used annually, which is enough fuel for 100,000 cars to run for an entire year, the Earth Policy Institute estimates.
(crazy stuff isn't it!?)

Here are some pictures of plants that planted today! :)



Awesome chalk flowers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]