Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop!

Hey everyone hooray for Friday!! :)) Yes it's finally here.



This Weeks Question From Follow Friday is:
Q: What is on your current playlist?
A: Gosh I like this question because I just got  new computer so I had to get new songs for my Ipod.
Here are some included: 
  • Dreams Up- Hoodie Allen
  • Angel- Akon
  • Man in the mirror- MJ
  • She Flys Me Away- Jason D.
Now onto Blog Hop:
This weeks Question:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by that author?
Answer: Yes Yes Yes! I love it when I read books that take my breathe away because it doesn't happen very often so when I find an author who is able to do that I tend to stick with them. 



15 comments:

  1. It's always fun to find an author you can get excited about! Just hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great choices there!

    I usually look to see what other books an author has myself.

    I'm a new follower :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-I am happy to be a new follower of your blog- The Reading Life. Mel u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love some MJ! A classic that will never get old. =)

    new follower.

    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance
    Books, Shopping & Rock N' Roll

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower saying hi! I get obsessed and check out everything an author has written I don't want to miss out on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man In The Mirron has to be one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs.

    Hopping on by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I generally read multiple series by my fave authors as well if they have them. Although sometimes not always. But for the most part I do!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have never visited before....LOVE your blog design...great content too.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog! I've never heard of any of those songs but they sound cool! New follower; have a great weekend and a happy Easter!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who wouldn't want books from authors they love?
    Coreena

    ReplyDelete
  11. hopping through and I love the feel of your site.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I try to read lots of books by authors I like but don't always get to them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man in the Mirror is a great song!!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I like your playlist. Some very nice songs!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]