Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop
"Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"
Answer:  
Outside of books I would have to say playing the piano or other various instruments (guitar, ukulele, harmonica, ocarina, clarinet... etc) is my "guilty" pleasure. ( idk why it's called "guilty" because I don't feel bad while doing it) Also playing tennis. I'd love to know what you guys enjoy doing as well so don't forget to drop me a link to your post.
p.s. I am also having a giveaway right now. ( You can find out more in the link right under my header)

 Follow Friday coming Friday! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! New follower via parajunkee! Have a wonderful weekend and stop by the Vampire's Warden Blog if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]