Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blue is For Nightmares series by Laurie Faria Stolarz * 4.5 out of 5 stars*

Since I haven't been reviewing books for a while, I've decided to review a series that I really enjoy. The Blue is For Nightmares series is a great read. They're short, suspenseful and just plain awesome. This series had me hanging onto my eyeballs because they were going to pop out of my head. (In a good way though) These books had an eerie feel to it as well. There were times when I just wanted to close my eyes or shield myself with a blanket, but of course I couldn't because I had to know what happened. This series was so fantastic, I really liked it a lot; even though it gave me nightmares, but it was all worth it.


So here is a synopsis of the first book from B&N:


"I Know Your Secret . . ."
It started with weird e-mails and freaky phone calls. Now someone's leaving Drea white lilies—the same death lilies that have been showing up in Stacy's dreams. Everybody thinks it's just a twisted game . . . until another girl at school is brutally murdered.
There are no witnesses. Worst of all, no one has a perfect alibi. With everyone as a potential suspect, Stacy turns to the one secret weapon she can trust-the folk magic taught to her by her grandmother. Will Stacy's magic be strong enough to expose the true killer, or will the killer make her darkest nightmares come true?


- If you guys end up reading it or if you already did tell me your thoughts. I love knowing your opinions! Alright thats all for now. Goodbye guys, have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]