Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day #2 in the northeast

Hey guys I hope you're doing great today. We had another snow day today in the northeast. This is a good thing because that means NO SCHOOL. :) Yay. But here's a funny story about why we should always check the news for school cancellations:

My mom left to bring my little sisters to school without checking to see if it was canceled. So as a result their car got stuck in the snow and they had to pay a lot of money to get themselves towed out. (bummer) The funny part of this story is that I knew there wasn't going to be school today but I fell asleep before I could tell them not to leave. Whoops haha. I feel a little guilty about that but who wouldn't check the news before going out in weather that looked like this:




The last picture is a picture of my dad shoveling snow so that my mom can get back in. (sigh) Anyways how are you guys? Any good news? Feel free to leave comments below( i love them to infinity and beyond.)


p.s. If you still haven't signed up for my giveaway of the book The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins,  you should soon the contest ends on Jan. 31, 2011. You can enter by clicking on my link giveaways, just under my header. Alright that's all for now goodbye you awesome people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]