Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins *3.5 out of 5 stars*


Hooray I just finished reading this book last night! I've really enjoyed this series so far but sadly it has finally met its maker. Unfortunately I wasn't really interested in reading this book, which is strange because I loved Catching Fire and The Hunger Games. Perhaps it's because Katniss annoyed me in this one, did anyone else find her really whinny and annoying? Maybe I'll go back and reread this book in the future. But I liked how the book ended at least. :) I recommend this book to everyone whose enjoyed reading the the 1st and 2nd books. Hopefully your experience with it will be better then mine. Happy readings!

So now onto the synopsis!(taken from B&N):


The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.
Who do they think should pay for the unrest?
Katniss Everdeen.
The final book in The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins will have hearts racing, pages turning, and everyone talking about one of the biggest and most talked-about books and authors in recent publishing history!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]