Thursday, January 20, 2011

Books I will soon review! :))



These are just a few of the books that I will be reviewing soon! I am currently reading Graceling right now by Kristin Cashore and it's pretty good so far. Let's cross our fingers and hope that the ending is going to be just as great as the beginning! Those books are in no particular order ( gosh it took me so long to try to arrange them so I gave up and still there's a space between those last two books) haha anyways enough ranting for now I'll try to update more as the week ends. Goodbye my fellow follwers I love you all! :)

P.S. If you haven't signed up for my giveaway yet you should do so. To enter you can click on the icon "giveaway" under my header. :) okay peace out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]