Monday, February 21, 2011

Eco tip of the week #3

Save earth Sunday is an event I made to help the planet. Every week on Sunday I will post eco tips we can all use daily to help impact the earth. Feel free to post your own eco tip as well and don't forget to leave me a link to your post so I can do it too.
Stop Idling:
Every moment you spend idling your car's engine means needlessly wasting gas, as well as rougher wear on your vehicle. Idling for more than 10 seconds wastes more gas than is needed for startup. Overall, Americans idle away 2.9 billion gallons of gas a year, worth around $78.2 billion.

That's all for today, I hope you guys are having a fantastic start of the week. 
xoxo Veronica

P.S. Anyone else excited for Pretty Little Liars tonight?!?! I know I am :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]