Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Fridays!

Hey guys it's finally Friday again! I hope you guys have an enjoyable your weekend. I will be spending this weekend reading all those library books I got last week. (yes I still haven't got them to yet. sorry!!) I've been pretty busy this week with school and applying for scholarships.

But right now I am reading Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales. I'm still in the beginning stages of this book but it's very good so far. I was a bit surprised because it usually takes me a while to get into the books but this one really takes off. I'll write some more once I finish it.
Have a great weekend guys!
Much Love,
Veronica :)

4 comments:

  1. This book looks good, I'm going to have to check it out too. I have some library reads I need to get to too.


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome tell me what you think of it after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! I've heard great things about Mostly Good Girls. I should get to it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya from the hop, I love the cover of the book.I started following you. C'mon over!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]