Monday, February 7, 2011

Only the Good Spy Young Stars by Ally Carter 5 out of 5!! *****

I hope everyone had a nice Monday today. It seems to be taking me forever to finish reading those books so I am going to do an update on my favorite book in the Gallagher Series by Ally Carter. It's her most recent book released sometime last year called, Only the Good Spy Young. (I think all of her book titles are very creative!) For those of you who have already read this book there's going to be a 5th book as well! It should be out Jan/Feb of next year 2012!!! :))

My thoughts: This book was probably the best in the whole series and I'm not going to lie but the books were starting to bore me a bit but this one got hook, line, and sinker. I found it so be very refreshing and the whole romantic escapade is really starting to take off! I was very very excited about the ending as well, just fantastic! If you want to read this book but don't want to get through the entire series first, I suggest you just skip the rest and read this one. ( I honestly couldn't remember most of the other books anyways)

Here is the summary from Ally Carter's site:



When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn’t know was that the serious, real-life danger would start during her junior year of high school. But that’s exactly what happened two months ago when she faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her.

Now the danger follows her everywhere and even Cammie “The Chameleon” can’t hide.  When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers—or even her own heart.

 In this fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series, the Gallagher Girls must hack, spy, steal, and lie their way to the truth as they go searching for answers, recognizing that the key to Cammie’s future may lie deep in the past....

Read the First Chapter!


P.S. Is anyone else excited for Pretty Little Liars tonight!? It's going to be on at 8pm est.
I'll probably post my thoughts on it tomorrow along with a new giveaway perhaps!? Stay tuned! :))

Love,
         Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :]