Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday #1

 Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee where you can discover great blogs and make some new friends while you're at it. Happy Friday!

This week's question:
What is the book you are currently 'pushing'?
(Pushing, meaning trying to get people to read)
Hi everyone! This week I am pushing the book Forty Weeks From Monday by Patricia Hetticher.

I haven't read this book yet but it sounds really good. I found out that my friends mom wrote it, how crazy is that!? I am so excited to read it. So far its gotten great reviews so I hope you guys will like it. :)

Synopsis:

Kaitlyn's emotional turmoil begins, and along with that turmoil comes many new decisions. She does fulfill part of her wish for the year when she gets a job as a nursing assistant, but will it be enough? Will Kaitlyn be able to accept something she doesn't completely understand and end up having fun her senior year? What exactly are the answers to her growing life questions? With new friendships and strengthened old ones, Kaitlyn must make a decision Forty Weeks from Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from the friday blog hop. I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]