Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales 4 out of 5 stars****

Yay I am finally done reading this book!!  :) So here it s my review weeks later... (sorry it took so long. I wish I had magical speed reading powers, but sadly I don't)

Here are my thoughts:

I thought this book was hilarious! Violet, the main character thinks the strangest things(in a good way). The book takes us on a journey to an all girls school, where the pressures of living up to others expectations mean everything, especially to 16 year old Violet. Will Violet and her best friend Katie have what it takes to make their junior year an epic one?
I really enjoyed the ending and Violet was such a character. It was fun seeing the world through her eyes but also a little stressful because all she cared about about studying.(which reminded me of all the homework I had)
Anyways I would suggest this book to anyone who wants a good laugh.
Over and out guys,
Veronica xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I agree with your rating! This book is just so cute and funny. Violet is a great narrator and I thought the ending was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you thought so too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]