Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop
This weeks Blog Hop Q: 
"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"
- Yes, I seem to get really bored with it but I'm too lazy to change it so it's going to be "read books have fun" for a while I'm afraid.



 



Hello everyone, I hope that you're all having a fantastic Friday! 
This weeks question is:

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

 - Right now I have two favorite shows! They're both super awesome and addictive. I'll start off with a show called Nikita. (Thursdays @ 9 EST on The CW)

This show is amazing and very original! I've never seen anything like it. The show is very action packed and the main character is a girl who can definitely take care of herself. 

Here is a little summary I found online:
When she was a deeply troubled teenager, Nikita (Maggie Q, "Live Free or Die Hard," "Mission Impossible 3") was rescued from death row by a secret U.S. agency known only as Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. What they didn't tell her was that she was being trained as a spy and assassin. Throughout her grueling training at Division, Nikita never lost her humanity, even falling in love with a civilian. When her fiancé was murdered, Nikita realized she had been betrayed and her dreams shattered by the only people she thought she could trust, so she did what no one else before her had been able to do: she escaped. Now, after three years in hiding, Nikita is seeking retribution and making it clear to her former bosses that she will stop at nothing to expose and destroy their covert operation.

-Veronica

p.s. if you want to see my other favorite show just expand the post. (:

Hi again so glad you wanted to know more! :)

My other favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. I love it so much! So here is a lovely picture of the show:
   

The show is based on Sara Shepard's, Pretty Little Liars series. Though the book is very very different from the show, I would have to admit that I like the show a lot more.
Here is a summary: 
Pretty Little Liars is a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. The series follows the lives of four girls — Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily  — whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison. Years later, they begin receiving various messages from someone using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets  — Originally developed as a television series by book packaging company Alloy Entertainment, the idea was described as "Desperate Housewives for teens.

6 comments:

  1. 30 Rock is my fave show!

    How can you not love a show that coins phrases like...

    "I want to go to there."

    "I love this cornbread so much I wanna take it behind a middle school at get it pregnant."

    "I can't eat this, I'm a foodie."

    "I'm wearing a tux 'cause its after six. What am I, a farmer?"

    "Oh my god, where are my manners? Do you wanna try meth?"

    "I never sleep on planes. I don't wanna get 'incepted.'"

    "Goodnight cheese."

    "First of all, I look weird there because I'm snarting."

    Ok. You have to be a fan after "snarting". That's a sneeze fart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Nikita, but always thought it looked good. I'm a new follower btw, my first ever FF post is here: http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great blog. I'm a new follower. Come visit me. :)

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    PS: You should join New Books for New Bloggers -- you're exactly who we look for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I've heard good things about Nikita but haven't read it yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I saw the first episode of Nikita last year and liked it a lot, I should watch it more often! Ages ago, there was a show on USA called La Femme Nikita that I LOVED. It was really good....
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your header.......Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :]